Saturday, June 11, 2011

Zip Line Time!

We're on our way to a city I don't know how to spell. If you look it up online it's the city where the highest bungee jump in the world is. As of right now I'm not doing it because its $100 and you don't get your money back if you chicken out. I'm also really hungover so that doesn't help, haha, but I haven't completely decided. We're going zip lining at 11:30, I know you're so jealous!

Bloukrans Bridge Bungee Jump (Tsitsikamma, South Africa)

Tsitsikamma Falls Zip Line
Last night me and my friend Brook went out. It was fun, we got lots of free shots from the bartenders. We had Soweto toliets, french kisses, psychopaths, bushmans balls, and liquid cocaine. They were all really good, except psychopath it was 1 part Stroh rum and 2 parts Absinthe. That one put some hair on my chest, haha!


ONE WEEK UNTIL IM HOME!! YAYYYY!

No comments:

Post a Comment