Sunday, June 12, 2011

City #8: Cape Town, South Africa (and tarantulas...)

Storms River Restcamp in Tsitsikamma
I woke up every 1/2 hour last night to make sure nothing was crawling on me because we found a tarantula in our cottage! The name on the place we stayed at was Stormriver National Park or something like that.

The 6 1/2 hour drive today turned into a 9 hour drive. People always need to pull over to pee. Then we got a flat tire and that took forever. But I'm finally in Cape Town. For this last week we are all staying in one house, which will be crazy. There are only 2 showers for all 13 of us. Luckily, me and Brooke are staying in the poolhouse so we get some privacy.

Cape Town, South Africa
I also got my final exam today and have the rest of the week to work on it. I couldn't take pictures during the zip line because my hands were full. But John bought a DVD of all our rides and pictures and will make copies for everyone else.
6 Days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment