Friday, June 17, 2011

Wine Tastings

Constantia Valley Vineyards, Cape Town, South Africa
Can you believe I'm coming home tomorrow!? Yayayayayayay!!!

We just finished the wine tastings, they were all gross. But I bought some goat cheese, havarti, and ciabatta bread for lunch. Now we're going to the market for some last minute souvenirs and we have a farewell dinner tonight. Then we're all going out for our last night on the town!


Greenmarket Square, Cape Town, South Africa
So excited to come home! Trying to pack is going to be a mess though. Luckily my professor changed the due date of our final exam to Wednesday. I was up so late trying to finish it and I didn't even get close. Our grad student said you could write a dissertation on the question, there's so much information we have to include. I'm going to try to work on it on the plane so hopefully I can just relax when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment