Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Great Gatsby!

Kirtenbosch Botanical Gardens, Cape Town, South Africa

Gatsby!
Today we went to the Botanical Garden, it was cool for maybe 10 minutes, then I was really bored at looking at plants. For lunch we went to this place that sells Gatsbys. They look like something from Man vs. Food. Its a sub with meat, fries, salad, and sauce all inside the sandwich. It was actually really good though. Me and Christina split a small and we couldn't even finish it.

In the late afternoon we went to Table Mountain and I bought more souvenirs for people.  One of these days I swear I'll get something for myself! Haha, but I really would rather buy things for everyone else, I don't need souvenirs to remember this trip.

Table Mountain
I won't get a warm shower tonight, it's not that we use up the hot water it's that there's literally no hot water in the house. So I'm guaranteed a cold shower for the next few days :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment