Friday, June 3, 2011

City #4(?): Kokstad, South Africa

We're staying at a really nice bed and breakfast here in Kokstad called Peacehaven. They actually serve dinner too, it's the best food I've had since I've been here.

Peacehaven Bed and Breakfast
Not a bad view... (Mount Currie)

Guest rooms
Today we painted 2 buildings and a kindergarten classroom at a rural school here. We're all filthy, yuck. Tomorrow and Sunday are going to be free days, I'm excited. Our B&B is right by Mount Currie and we might try to climb it tomorrow. Besides that I don't really plan on doing anything except homework.
Rural school in South Africa
I don't have much else to say, not much has been happening here. I'm getting a cold and so is everyone else, but I bought some stuff for it so hopefully it goes away soon. After this we're going to a place called Umtata, then I don't remember where else before Capetown.

2 weeks and one day left, couldn't come any faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment