Saturday, June 18, 2011

Almost on my way!

I'm leaving in like 2 hours for the airport!!! I can't wait I'm so excited! But I really don't feel good : ( I have a really bad headache and my stomach is really crampy and my whole body is really achy. I have to buy some Benadryl at the airport because mine has disappeared some time in the last 5 weeks.

Dinner was good last night. I had lots of seafood. We ended up not going out because we didn't get back from dinner until almost 11. And I had to pack before I could go out because we had to have our bags ready by 10 am.
 
Robben Island wasn't really that interesting. The boat ride out there was an hour long and then we spent most of the time on a bus tour. When we were on the ground we only got to see Nelson Mandela's cell for like 20 seconds and it was locked. Maybe if it wasn't the last day I would have liked it more but I heard the story so many times and really just wanted to go to the airport all day, haha.  I can't wait it's so so so so so soooo soon! 

Nelson Mandela's Cell


Robben Island Ferry

No comments:

Post a Comment