Wednesday, June 15, 2011

3 days!

It's rainy and yucky here, I don't think we're going to be able to go to Robben Island tomorrow because they don't run the ferry if it's raining. If not, we're going to try to go Saturday before our flight. Friday we're going to a vineyard and we are taste testing.

Robben Island
Today was boring again, but probably because I just want to come home, not much would be fun. We went to the District 6 Museum and then we went to an NGO and worked with kids. Working with kids would have been fun but we had to work on poetry and that's my least favorite topic, haha. Tonight is going to be another night of me just trying to write my final, it's really hard to focus. Right now I'm getting ready to go out to dinner with everyone.  3 more days!

District Six Museum

Inside District Six Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment